Team: A Lead Helper and their approved Assistant. No more, no less.
Assistant: An individual who has been approved to assist the Lead Helper on a Dolly.
Lead Helper: A Helper who has one or more approved Assistants for Dolly's platform.
Dolly Helper App: The mobile app from which the Lead Helper requests and completes Dollys and communicates with the customer.
How to Find Dolly Details as an Assistant
- Assistants will not have access to the Helper app. The Lead Helper is responsible for providing details and the location of each Dolly. Contact the Lead Helper for this information.
The most important information needed:
- Date and time (subject to change)
- Address of pickup and drop off locations
- Type of work involved. For example, delivering a couch, providing 2 hours of labor, etc.
- The Lead Helper is responsible for starting the Dolly when work has begun and stopping the Dolly when work is completed.
- The Lead Helper is responsible for compensating their Assistant for each successful Dolly completed together.
- The Lead Helper will complete any adjustments made to a Dolly and submit through the Helper app.
- For tax reporting purposes, the Lead Helper is responsible for their Assistant as a subcontractor.
Assistant Guidelines & Recommendations
- Important: Assistants cannot begin work on a Dolly without the Lead Helper present at the location.
- Important: Assistants cannot start, stop, and complete work on a Lead Helper's behalf.
- Important: Only the scheduled Lead Helper and the Assistant can complete a Dolly. Assistants cannot bring any additional person to a customer's location on a Dolly. This includes other Helpers and Hands that are approved.
- Footwear: Close-toed shoes (i.e., sneakers, boots, etc.) for safety. Do not wear flip-flops, dress shoes, sandals, crocs, etc.
- Clothing: Clean shirt, jeans, pants, shorts.