Helper and Hands are required to submit documents to verify their identity, insurance (Helpers), and business ownership.
- Helpers must submit a profile photo, driver's license, and valid insurance policy.
- Hands must submit a profile photo, and government issued ID.
- Profile photos must clearly show the face of the individual and be easily visible, no sunglasses, or others pictured in the photo.
- No excessive filters or applied backgrounds.
- Appear presentable as these will be photos used with customers and other Helpers.
- Must be a different photo than the photo on the driver's license.
- Match the profile photo and personal details in the signup form.
- The entire card must be visible, and cannot be altered in any way.
- Front side of the license.
- Valid, and unexpired.
- If signing up to become a Helper, identification must be a driver license to operate a motor vehicle.
Other Forms of Identification
Hands can apply with any valid, unexpired government issued identification including but not limited to:
- Driver's license
- State ID card
- Employment Authorization or Permanent Resident card
Note that an insurance policy is only required for Helpers, not Hands.
- All information submitted on documents must match original signup information.
- The vehicle must be clearly listed on the insurance policy and match vehicle information on the signup form.
- Insurance must have a valid effective and / or expiration date.
- Expired and temporary insurance policies will be rejected.
- If the insurance policy is listed under a business name, proof of ownership of the business is required. These documents must include the name of the individual signing up as an owner or insured.
- See Business Ownership Documents below.
Business Ownership Documents
Individuals signing up that list an insurance policy under a business name, must provide a document showing business ownership.
- Documents must include the name of the business which must match information in the insurance policy.
- Documents must include the name of the individual signing up which must match the name on the signup form and identification.
- Documents must be issued from a State or Federal government entity.
- Internal company memos will not be accepted.
Example of Business Ownership
IRS Employer Identification letter