All persons signing up to become a Helper, Hand, or Assistant must be processed through, and complete a background check prior to accessing Dolly's platform.
- Background checks are conducted in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Background checks are conducted to know who we are working with and uphold strict requirements with who can connect with customers, partners, and other Helpers.
- Maintaining a safe platform for all members of Dolly's community is a priority.
- Background checks are processed through a third-party provider, Checkr, after payment and consent are received for the service.
- The cost of the background check fee is $30. We do not issue fee waivers, refunds, or reimbursements for background check fees.
- We are unable to accept background checks from other entities.
- Background check requirements may vary from State to State and are based on the requirements of the jurisdiction as well as Dolly’s internal standards.
- Background checks include a criminal history review. We make determinations on eligibility based on completed background checks.
Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
An MVR is for individuals signing up to become a Helper only, and must possess a valid, unexpired U.S. driver’s license. Learner’s permits, provisional licenses, temporary documents, or restricted driver’s licenses will not be approved.
Note: If you have been previously approved to become a Helper or Hand but have been inactive on Dolly’s platform for over a year, we require a new background check.