Relists of any kind create a terrible and confusing experience for customers, Dolly Support, and other Helpers working to fulfill the request. Relisting a Dolly will remove all scheduled parties from the Dolly. There are three types of relists that we track. Below is a chart of the penalties associated with relists.
Relist Penalties & Fees Associated
- Excessive relisting is a Helper agreement violation.
- Tracking relist penalties is on a running 90 day period.
- Relists that occur 7 days or more prior to a scheduled Dolly will not incur a penalty or fee.
- Important: If an apartment move is relisted within 24 hours of the scheduled start, a $40 fee and penalty will be assessed. Do not attempt to request Dollys booked as apartment moves if you do not want to incur the penalty and fee. This applies to all apartment moves.
Be advised of the seriousness of relist penalties and the effect they have on customers and other Helpers. As you know, moving and delivery is already a stressful experience.
How to Relist a Dolly
Step 1: Access the Helper app.
Step 2: Locate the Schedule tab and select the Dolly to relist.
Best Practice: We highly recommend sending a message to the customer to let them know.
Step 3: Click on the ellipsis menu (three dots) in the upper right.
Step 4: Select Relist this Dolly.
Step 5: Choose a reason as to why you are relisting the Dolly.
One Hour Grace Period
If a customer makes an adjustment to a scheduled Dolly, Helpers and Hands will have one hour to relist the Dolly without incurring a penalty or fee if they are unable to adhere to the changes.
- The scheduled Helper and Hand will receive a notification in the Helper app and / or an email with details of changes made.
- If a customer makes an update to the Dolly outside of business hours (9pm-7am), the one hour grace period will start at 7am and end at 8am local time.
Issues After Arriving at the Customer's Location
If a Helper or Hand is at a Dolly location and need assistance, reach out to Dolly Support before relisting. Next steps may be provided by our team.
Select Markets: Relisting a Partner Route
Routes or routed deliveries consist of multiple Dollys usually booked through a Partner and are not treated as individual Dollys. If a Dolly is relisted on a route, the entire routes' Dollys will be relisted and Helpers may incur penalties based on the cumulative number of relists.
What Happens When the Other Helper or Hand scheduled Relists the Dolly?
- Anytime a Helper or Hand relists, both scheduled parties are relisted. The Helper or Hand who doesn't relist will not be charged any fees.
- A new search will be initiated to fulfill the customer's Dolly.
- The Helper app will find Helpers or Hands that meet Dolly requirements.
- Be advised that other Helpers requested may have settings that affect receiving Dollys.
- If or when a Helper or Hand is relisted, do not reach out to Dolly support to be rescheduled. Our support team will be unable to fulfill any Dolly assignment requests.